Opening of applications for the MSc double degree in Photonics !
The University of Bordeaux and Tampere University have concluded a double degree in Photonics !
Students enrolled in the program can graduate from both universities and get the two Master degrees.
The MSc requires a first year in the home institution. Students have the possibility to spend one semester in the partner University (semester 9) and to extend the mobility during the internship.
How to apply
Students enrolled in Bordeaux who wish to apply for a mobility in Tampere :
- Complete the online form on StudyInfo.fi : https://opintopolku.fi/hakemus/hakukohde/184.108.40.2062.20.00000000000000027803?lang=en
- Add the following documents :
- Bachelor’s degree
- Academic transcript
- Proof of English language skills
- Cover letter
Students enrolled in Tampere who wish to apply for a mobility in Bordeaux :
- Complete the online form available here : https://ubx.moveonfr.com/form/5ccaa22311cb8f47668b4567/eng#
- Send your complete application file to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application period: November 14 – November 28
Apply for a scholarship
- For students of the University of Bordeaux -
- Submit your application first on the Aquimob portal
- Send by email the following :-
- A resume
- A cover letter
- An Aquimob application proof (screenshot)
- The latest transcript available
- A statement of any additional financial support
- Monthly allowance including Aquimob grants : 500 €
- Travel package : 750 €
Light Sciences and Technologies Graduate Program
Université de Bordeaux
Institut d’Optique d’Aquitaine
Rue François Mitterrand
33405 Talence - France