France Excellence Europa scolarships
The France Excellence Europa scolarship program has been launched by the Ministry for Europe and Foreign Affairs. Students from 26 European countries can apply until March 15, 2022.
This program allows students from 26 European Union countries to obtain scholarships to study at the Master's level in a French institution of higher education.
Conditions of eligibility
- Being a national of one of the following 26 European Union member states: Germany, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Croatia, Denmark, Spain, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Czech Republic, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden.
Students of French nationality, including bi-nationals, are not eligible for the program.
- Being between 18 and 26 years old at the time of the beginning of your stay in France ;
- Being admitted to a French higher education institution in Master’s 1 or Master’s 2 for the 2022-23 academic year ;
- Not being the holder of a French Higher education degree or not being currently registered in France for a Higher education degree ;
- Not be the recipient of an Erasmus +, AUF or other French ministry scholarship.
Eligible areas of study
Health : students with a background in biophotonics could be eligible for a one year fellowship to join the second year of the Light Sciences and Technologies Graduate Program Master's degree (M2).
For more information about the application procedure, please visit : https://www.campusfrance.org/en/france-excellence-europa-scholarship-program
Application deadline : March 15, 2022.