Fourth PCCP Workshop
The fourth PCCP workshop will take place on the 23rd and 24th of June. It provides a unique communication platform that covers a wide range of subjects related to the various fields of physical chemistry, ranging from fundamental academic research to industrial applications
Do not miss the fourth PCCP workshop on June 23rd and June 24th!
For this new edition, students and researchers will be welcomed in person to Bordeaux.
- Charlotte Bouquiaux (University of Namur, Belgium)
- Claire Tonnelé (Donostia International Physics Center DIPC, San Sebastian, Spain)
- Rémi Petuya (Nextmol, Barcelona, Spain)
- Coralie Naudin (Procter & Gamble, Bruxelles, Belgium)
- Leonardo Vieira Albino (ICMCB, Bordeaux)
More information : https://masterpccpbordeaux.wixsite.com/pccp/workshop-2022